Granite Shark

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That's a great idea. So I assume you tapped the power wire into the reverse light and ran to a toggle switch as well?

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exactly. If you really want to get fancy, put a diode on the tap coming from the reverse lights to prevent back flow. I’ve been fine without one but I do run a diode on the footwell tap to the rock lights (that prevents the footwell lights from coming on when you use the switch to turn on the rock lights).

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
What floor mat is that for the rear ? Any more photos of how it snaps in?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are just Mopar mats that came with the Jeep when I bought it.

Quick Amazon search and I found them.

Mopar 82213860 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door Black All-Weather 3-Piece Floor Mat Set

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Now that's a great idea!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. I use the existing screw on the side of the console and then just tap in one small additional screw. I have this wired through my SwitchPros so I can control when it is hot (and the SwitchPros can be configured to keep the switch on even when the Jeep is off.)

I have one direct wired in my Tank Jeep (same spot) and I run the fridge off of it. The ARB cord is long enough to run under the rear seat and then under the floor mat to the outlet. Although I haven't tried to run a fridge off of the SwitchPros, I think it should handle it fine.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Been too long since I’ve posted anything in here. No pictures, but I just installed the rear seat decline kit in Granite Shark (already have it in Shark Tank). Can’t believe I waited so long. It makes a huge difference for the rear seat passengers.

CharlesC

Been too long since I’ve posted anything in here. No pictures, but I just installed the rear seat decline kit in Granite Shark (already have it in Shark Tank). Can’t believe I waited so long. It makes a huge difference for the rear seat passengers.

It really is a huge improvement. My kids were pissed I waited so long. Wouldn’t think that little spacer would make that big of a difference.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I’m sure your son will be happen when he is banging the next chick in the back seat.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Threw the P0303 code yesterday. Sounds like a bad injector. [emoji35]

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Boys both want their tops off and I only have one lift. A quick $100 at Home Depot and we are in business.

Not sure why, but when I resize the pics they turn sideways.

Attachments

• 77675705-7CC3-4663-ACAE-2443BCDDC935.jpeg
    77675705-7CC3-4663-ACAE-2443BCDDC935.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 5D06964F-4F0E-4E4B-9BD4-0D6A691B8F08.jpeg
    5D06964F-4F0E-4E4B-9BD4-0D6A691B8F08.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 72A0805E-A6CA-4D1F-AF51-68AAA71970E9.jpeg
    72A0805E-A6CA-4D1F-AF51-68AAA71970E9.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom