Grapes & Grub

Hey everyone! its that time again for another meet up in wine country. Date is set for April 18th. lets see who all is interested.

Going-
-Rsd & JkShotty
-RubiRick & Mrs
-jkbcyolo & Mrs
-panda & kitty
-kdch & Mrs
-majellen & friend
-kyleolsen & Mrs
-Rccrwlr & Mrs + 1 or 2
-Rockstarstacey

Maybe-
- 07jksahara & Mrs
-ERAUGrad04 & Mrs

Add Rccrwlr, Mrs. Rccrwlr and +1 maybe +2 to the maybe list

Rickey I will need the soft top by then!

Perty sure we should be on the maybe list.

Here comes the back out.

Harsh. Apply ice to that burn.

Lol. I'm just joking with him. He's always on the maybe list.

I'm waiting for his text that says lift install part mm/dd/yyyy.... He's got parts, I've been watching.

Lol ya. I've been waiting for him to text me to order tires for him.

You're an asshole :cheesy:

Lol mind your own business.

Easy all. Geesh. If the OP would have read my orig post they would have seen the "maybe" in my post. You all are assholes and funny ones at that. The install party is on mm/dd/yyyy. Hope to see you all there. Please sign up below for what you will bring to the install party:

3" lift kit
5 @ 35"x12.5"x17" trail grapplers
Front Evo LCA
LoD sliders

Oh wait I have all this shit already and have been waiting for you sheet heads to get back from some wheeling trip in a stupid place called Moab! Can't order the tires until the lift is on and you live so far in the boon docks that I only have enough gas money to make the trip once. Was combining the top and tires.

Oh And BTW I'm still a maybe for the G&G

Easy all. Geesh. If the OP would have read my orig post they would have seen the "maybe" in my post. You all are assholes and funny ones at that. The install party is on mm/dd/yyyy. Hope to see you all there. Please sign up below for what you will bring to the install party:

3" lift kit
5 @ 35"x12.5"x17" trail grapplers
Front Evo LCA
LoD sliders

Oh wait I have all this shit already and have been waiting for you sheet heads to get back from some wheeling trip in a stupid place called Moab! Can't order the tires until the lift is on and you live so far in the boon docks that I only have enough gas money to make the trip once. Was combining the top and tires.

Oh And BTW I'm still a maybe for the G&G

Lol. Glad we got that straightened out.

Top Bottom