Greasing Evo Front Lowers

Buster3479

Original photo is posted sitting level on the ground with a 3.5" lift, and the 10 deg split PR housing. I'll try to pick up one of the right angle couplers and see if I can get it in there. Looking at my photo today, the camera is showing a really bad angle that doesn't look as bad to the naked eye.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have to drop the arms soon to weld on the EVO lower skids anyhow, so I might just install 90's at that point.

They sell right angle couplers at tractor supply for 5 bucks.

Oh how I miss TSC. Closest one is 5 hours to me. Amazon is great, but TSC always has good toys.

I'm going to try 90º zerks this weekend on my long arm. I'll post some pictures of how it turns out.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Sorry for the delayed update.

The 90° grease adapter is a no go for the EVO Arms. Regardless of how I tried to approach the zerk, I just could not get it to line up.

That said, I pulled the axle side bolts out this morning and swapped in 90° zerk fittings. The driver's side fitting got tight while pointing aft towards the driveshaft. The passenger side fitting was snug while pointing forward. Both fittings are accessible with a regular grease gun fitting.

Hope this helps!

Top Bottom