Greasing Lower Dynatrac ProSteer Ball Joints

Heavyhaul07

The needle adapter the the op posted the pic of you can also use them on a standard zerk to grease. I use mine to lube all of my jeep instead of swapping out the tips. If u have a stubborn zerk that doesn't like to take grease or one that hasn't been greased In Years they work great on them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

johansrt8

what type of grease you recommend using

Im looking to do all the balljoints and control arms this weekend, Thanks for all the great info.

Foxsat71

They have one with a bend on it? I can't get the fitting on squarely enough to get grease to go in. I have RCV's. Also, I had to remove my front Adam's driveshaft to get to the flat zerk fitting.

black pearl

Hooked
Haven't had issues in the past with my lowers. Till today. I rebuilt them yesterday, now no matter how hard I try it won't take grease. Maybe I'll try putting the old flush zerk back in.
I ended up pulling the two alan screws from the top and pulling the zerk out. Then then put the point in where the zerk goes. Pumped till grease came out the holes in the top and reassembled. So I know there is grease in there now. Hopefully reinstalling the old zerk will make it a bit easier again.

WJCO

Meme King
Haven't had issues in the past with my lowers. Till today. I rebuilt them yesterday, now no matter how hard I try it won't take grease. Maybe I'll try putting the old flush zerk back in.
I ended up pulling the two alan screws from the top and pulling the zerk out. Then then put the point in where the zerk goes. Pumped till grease came out the holes in the top and reassembled. So I know there is grease in there now. Hopefully reinstalling the old zerk will make it a bit easier again.

Sometimes the zerks bottom out. Loosen it a half turn or do and try again.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Synergy lower Ball Joint grease question

So had the ball joints replaced, shop put some Synergy ball joints and the lower ball joint doesn't have the nipple, it has the other grease fitting that uses the needle. I saw a post a while back where WJCO showed these but, I can't seem to find it. what kind of needle for my grease gun do I need for these?

WJCO

Meme King
So had the ball joints replaced, shop put some Synergy ball joints and the lower ball joint doesn't have the nipple, it has the other grease fitting that uses the needle. I saw a post a while back where WJCO showed these but, I can't seem to find it. what kind of needle for my grease gun do I need for these?

Merged here. Should be it.

Top Bottom