Great quotes...

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
* Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for. (unknown)

* The careful application of terror is another form of communication. (unknown)

* Your friends are very important to your survival, they give the enemy someone else to shoot at. (unknown)

* The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets. (unknown)

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
"I myself am not a sheepdog. I am not adorable, I do not like to be scratched, I do not have shaggy hair that covers my eyes, and I do not give a damn about the sheep. I do what I do to kill the wolves." (unknown)

"Do not tell me what you are going to do, show me."

Master Chief Dronkers, USN (RET)

"The price of freedom is written on the wall" Unknown

KennyFrench

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." ~ Gen. Oliver P. Smith, USMC

"Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America—because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race." ~ Gen. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock." ~ Will Rogers

trailless

Caught the Bug
"If you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically engaged in becoming the person you don't want to be."
- Dale Carnegie

pvanweelden

“I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.”

― Mark Twain

Tindeuchen

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety," -Benjamin Franklin

"This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper," -T.S. Elliot

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god." -Jean Rostand

"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties; big and mean or skinny and mean." -R. Admiral "Jay" R Stark

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo (Pokemon the first movie)

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken," -the late great Col. Sanders

"Yours may go fast, but mine can go anywhere" -Unknown Jeep owner

Top Bottom