Gussets interfering with my coils. ...

BBG

Obvious its not clear if that's what you think that's the reason why I'm here trying to get a understanding. .. no need for an attitude. .......smh.

the first step is admitting you have a problem. .... Hello everyone I'm hdawg and I'm a jeep-a-halic

BBG

Maybe my thanks didnt seem sincere but it was I guess that's kinda hard to decipher through text. .......

the first step is admitting you have a problem. .... Hello everyone I'm hdawg and I'm a jeep-a-halic

BBG

Man...... where's a jeep jk hotline when you need it.

BBG

I didn't set them this was all done at evo shop when I called teraflex they were the ones that told me that what the shop did was correct ...... then they told me to download their instructions and sure enough it said it there as well. Lol

BBG

Your probably right it just sounds and feel really bad....... lol so bad that I'm almost willing to upgrade to coil overs. .....::eek:

Top Bottom