Half doors reduce dust inside?

JKU Arizona

One thing my wife didn't like on our last outing was the amount of dust that accumulated in the Jeep. Would putting on half doors reduce that? Assume no uppers. Or does it still come in the the top portion and cover everything?
Dust just gets everywhere. Running with no uppers is like not having doors on(in terms or keeping things out). Only good for keeping some of the mud out, but even that makes it's way inside. Took me 2 afternoons to wash and get rid of all of the dust from our last wheeling trip. It's just part of the fun.

20170827_134404.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

kirstinthemermaid

Yes she is! Especially when the doors are off and her toes are catching the breeze [emoji100]
All she needs now is a bazooka [emoji95] to put her over the top.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ah yes I could see where that could cause some unhappiness on her part seeing that I also run cold blooded.
Hey now! Don't be a hater :cheesy: Bazookas are cool...

Sahara_Maverick

The only thing doors would reduce is mud.
All the trails I ran with the top open in dry soil left my Jeep with dust in places I could not imagine how the dust got there and a full day of cleaning.
The doors were covered in mud just from crossing a few creeks and gave a good idea of where that mud would be if doorless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom