Half Doors!

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Went the Morris4x4 route on Mopar half doors. Got tired of looking. Got a decent price (I guess) with a 10% discount over Labor Day. :thumb:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I decided to go with the rugged ridge doors, strike force zebra’s customer service is a joke and I didn’t want to have to deal with them if I had an issue. It’s unfortunate because I really like the look of their doors but if you can’t contact anyone at the company I don’t want their product... I kicked around factory half doors again because they are in my opinion the best looking, and while I can afford them I just don’t like the idea of another steel door. I have dented up both my driver and passenger door now and it would not have happened had I been running a plastic one. Can’t wait to get them on, probably will have them painted sometime this winter.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Elroy231

I decided to go with the rugged ridge doors, strike force zebra’s customer service is a joke and I didn’t want to have to deal with them if I had an issue. It’s unfortunate because I really like the look of their doors but if you can’t contact anyone at the company I don’t want their product... I kicked around factory half doors again because they are in my opinion the best looking, and while I can afford them I just don’t like the idea of another steel door. I have dented up both my driver and passenger door now and it would not have happened had I been running a plastic one. Can’t wait to get them on, probably will have them painted sometime this winter.

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug

Can’t wait to see them. I was looking at RR too.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Can’t wait to see them. I was looking at RR too.

They seem like the best option if you don’t want steel, I hope they work out well. I have been trying to get a hold of strike force for a while now since I have seen photos of their rear uppers installed, but no luck. They won’t reply to emails or voice messages so I really don’t want to do business with them. Rugged also has a 5 year warranty which is cool, and I was able to get them for a great deal.

Top Bottom