Happy birthday Clarksadventures!!!

dwmgcs

Happy Birthday Gavin to you and Clark, had a blast yesterday, congratulations on making it up the left side of waterfall and almost making it up the extreme left side, we had a great group, can't wait to do it again. I was scrambling last night to get things together and load up stuff for work today so I didn't get a chance to go through the videos but I will try to get something up tonight, hopefully there is some good footage of the play time on Waterfall.

dwmgcs

Happy 29th buddy! Here's a couple pics from today. More videos etc to come.

View attachment 147761

View attachment 147762

View attachment 147763

And some of my carnage

View attachment 147764 the fender really kept it from getting bad.

View attachment 147765
From dragging on the ground- not backing into something.

View attachment 147766
I don't even know exactly were this happen. I think waterfall.

View attachment 147767
Trailblazing on crushers. Thanks for the lack of spotting guys! Haha
Ok, how did I miss seeing the dent in the hood, oh, must of been under the 1/2" of dust, lol, really I didn't know that happened, do you know we were when it happened? I might have it on video, I'll try to find it.

David1tontj

Ok, how did I miss seeing the dent in the hood, oh, must of been under the 1/2" of dust, lol, really I didn't know that happened, do you know we were when it happened? I might have it on video, I'll try to find it.

Super far left line at waterfall.. When I went hard driver and gave it a bump.. It would've rolled me over if that tree wasn't there.

dwmgcs

Super far left line at waterfall.. When I went hard driver and gave it a bump.. It would've rolled me over if that tree wasn't there.

Ok, found the video while I was looking through during lunch, I will try to make some clips, never done video before so bear with me, I will try to get it out tonight, both the almost rollover and the tree kiss credited with your hood dent.

dwmgcs

Ok, we will see if this works, david1tontj comes close to a roll on left side of Waterfall at Browns Camp

Top Bottom