Happy fiancé or happy hunt?

Beyrgut

In the end do what is right for "you", makes you happy. If that is doing as she asks then by all means do it. One thing that will always hold true in life is you can't make anyone happy if your not happy :wings:. You also can't make anyone happy that is looking for a reason to not be happy.

There will always be next year. I know this. I returned from deployment during doe week here in Florida. A buddy had a hunt lined up but chose to not go because SWMBO ask me not too. If you go this weekend you will hear about it for a very long time. JMHO

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

bl17z90

People need to compromise. Men have lots of hobbies, sometimes expensive and time consuming (noone here of course) and if a woman meets a man and hes into these things that he enjoys doing than she needs to ask herself if thats a deal breaker not try and get him to stop doing what he likes. This also works the other way around too. Thats my opinion take it or leave it.

MayaItani

Well so you all know I'm the girl he's talking about. We compromise just fine and it all worked out fine, but we had dinner plans with my family so it just made me sorta upset but I knew it'd be that last time he could hunt for awhile. Long story short we worked it out and are all better now like we always are. I love him more than anything and can't wait to be married to him 😍 and yes he did get a great hunt out of it!

OIIIIIIIO

MayaItani

What about taking her with you? If you're going to have a long term relationship, it would be awesome if you could get her interested in some of the things you like to do. I got Beans interested in Jeeping and now she loves it!

I usually do go with him

OIIIIIIIO

Jeepmaverick

What about taking her with you? If you're going to have a long term relationship, it would be awesome if you could get her interested in some of the things you like to do. I got Beans interested in Jeeping and now she loves it!

I asked and she said no cause of my hunting buddy...or maybe it was the standing in the muddy water wearing the waders for 5 hours last weekend with me and my cousin...she did use the mud seat though...

Top Bottom