Hard Rock - Ocala, FL (Feb 20th)

TwistedJK

Sorry for the long hiatus guys. Long story short, I Annie working for an insurance company as an adjuster and just finished the second phase of my training up in Virginia. I'm now sitting in Reagan airport for the next 5 and a half hours. Anyway, you can put my family down for going. I haven't driven my jeep in over 2 months.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Sorry for the long hiatus guys. Long story short, I Annie working for an insurance company as an adjuster and just finished the second phase of my training up in Virginia. I'm now sitting in Reagan airport for the next 5 and a half hours. Anyway, you can put my family down for going. I haven't driven my jeep in over 2 months.

Welcome back! Great to hear you'll be able to make it out.

Bananaspider886

I hate to say I'm gonna miss this one I just ordered my gears and won't have them installed by Saturday and with the new axle I'm mix matched gears so I wouldn't even be able to use 4wd I was hoping to have it done

chipper

Well unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to make it home in time to go wheeling with everyone tomorrow. Mr. Ty , I hope you and the family make another trip down here, and set up another run. Sorry I'm gonna miss everyone. Have a great day tomorrow.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
We are golden! Already doorless and topless ... ;)

Lol At least one of us will be truly enjoying the FL weather. Sadly I'll be all buttoned up.

Well unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to make it home in time to go wheeling with everyone tomorrow. Mr. Ty , I hope you and the family make another trip down here, and set up another run. Sorry I'm gonna miss everyone. Have a great day tomorrow.

Bummer for sure. The family and I will definitely be down again. Almost all of our family lives down this way. There will be other opportunities. :yup:

Top Bottom