Hard Rock, Ocala, Florida

so here is an update. Spoke with Hard Rock yesterday and the kind lady on the other end of the phone stated that if we have 20 or more jeeps we get a $5.00 discount on entrance fee. So that means it will be a 20 spot to get in. Looking at the map it seems like we can get 20 Jeeps in there just need to coordinate. I will try and work on that this week now that I am completely done with school.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Flatattack

No he is not, he will be coming from the Fruit Cove area. I along with 2 other JKU's will be coming from from the Fernandina Beach area. We will leave around 7:00am which should get us down to Ocala by 9:30. At least that's the plan.

Flatattack

Hope to post a couple pics from previous HardRock trip each day this week. Just to keep the excitement level up!!

Attachments

• image-2249388278.jpg
    image-2249388278.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2366008214.jpg
    image-2366008214.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 60

souperman3

I spoke with forum member Souperman3 yesterday and he said he is going for sure.

As Flatattack said, I am coming for sure. I also have a cousin that may be coming. He just retired from the Navy (in San Diego) and moved here to the Jacksonville area. He hit Jeep Beach this year and loved it...I'm sure he'll be up for this trip! Looking forward to making some new friends next weekend.

souperman3

No he is not, he will be coming from the Fruit Cove area. I along with 2 other JKU's will be coming from from the Fernandina Beach area. We will leave around 7:00am which should get us down to Ocala by 9:30. At least that's the plan.

I (or we) may meet up with y'all in Starke again like we did on my first trip to HR. If y'all leave FB around 7am, y'all should hit Starke between 8-8:30, right?

MistyCherie

Woohoo! Should be a great trip!

Getting my cross member/front driveshaft rubbing/hitting issue fixed on Thursday, so she'll be good to go without worry for Saturday. Then all the minor stuff is done, and she's in good shape according to the mechanic. Next on my list (July) is SYE/rear driveshaft upgrade.

so here is an update. Spoke with Hard Rock yesterday and the kind lady on the other end of the phone stated that if we have 20 or more jeeps we get a $5.00 discount on entrance fee. So that means it will be a 20 spot to get in. Looking at the map it seems like we can get 20 Jeeps in there just need to coordinate. I will try and work on that this week now that I am completely done with school.

R/
Will

BIGLex

So I have a question 😊

Anyone else plan on camping over night this weekend?
I'm going to camp at Santos so that I can do some Mountain Biking on Sunday.

Where can I leave my bike and other things while we 4x4?
Don't really wanna have the 29r hanging while we are doing the trails 😁

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401686948.086785.jpg

I (or we) may meet up with y'all in Starke again like we did on my first trip to HR. If y'all leave FB around 7am, y'all should hit Starke between 8-8:30, right?

If you are coming from fruit cove there is a group meeting at the. Hardee's in Middleburg just south of 218 on Blanding. We are meeting there and leaving at 0800.

Top Bottom