Hardtop

Ajkaz

2 Door Hard Top

Overlander if your still looking for a hardtop PM me. I may have something of interest.

Ajkaz

Yes, its from my 2 door. Black hardtop with Boom Mat headliner installed. Also have Freedom panels.

It has a scratch from old sluice along the top passenger side above window. All 3 windows are in great shape, one could use fresh tint.
Has a small crack thats only in the outer layer on the top rear, also from old sluice, caused by the pressure of leaning against the rock that caused the scratch.
A friend of mine does body work professionally and can fix it properly if needed.

If your interested you can swing by (Anaheim) if you want. Its currently off the Jeep.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes, its from my 2 door. Black hardtop with Boom Mat headliner installed. Also have Freedom panels.

It has a scratch from old sluice along the top passenger side above window. All 3 windows are in great shape, one could use fresh tint.
Has a small crack thats only in the outer layer on the top rear, also from old sluice, caused by the pressure of leaning against the rock that caused the scratch.
A friend of mine does body work professionally and can fix it properly if needed.

If your interested you can swing by (Anaheim) if you want. Its currently off the Jeep.

I’m not in SoCal anymore but if I am soon I will keep it in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom