Has anyone installed their own Evo double throwdown without a lift?

StrizzyChris

If i have questions with the install is EVO's tech support pretty good?

Did you buy the kit through EVO? Are you mechanically inclined? Would you consider yourself as a problem solver?

If you didn't buy it directly through ORE, then it's not cool to hassle their staff with your install issues. Call whoever you bought it through with concerns if they should arise.

If you answered no to the other questions, then you definitely should not do this install! This is not some simple erector set that requires minor wrench turning and your done. While it is a kit, there's still a boatload of labor involved.

Did you buy the kit through EVO? Are you mechanically inclined? Would you consider yourself as a problem solver?

If you didn't buy it directly through ORE, then it's not cool to hassle their staff with your install issues. Call whoever you bought it through with concerns if they should arise.

If you answered no to the other questions, then you definitely should not do this install! This is not some simple erector set that requires minor wrench turning and your done. While it is a kit, there's still a boatload of labor involved.

And for the love of God, PLEASE don't utter those famous words:

"I understand, but WHY?"

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

I agree, problems arise from time to time on anything. Bugging ore isn't cool if bought from someone else either.

jeeper52

LOSER

yes im mechanically inclined and can solve problems fairly well. However im not comfortable with the welding so i will sub that out. Im just going to tack everything in place and let my buddy take it from there.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
you live in colorado, get quotes from either northridge or trail jeeps for the install. just a suggestion.:thumb:

jeeper52

LOSER
you live in colorado, get quotes from either northridge or trail jeeps for the install. just a suggestion.:thumb:

I have. Both great guys but i wont get tires for over a month and a half so i thought i would see if anyone has done it themselves and get their opinion on the install. I have plenty of time anyways and if i do it myself i can afford a few other things too.

jeeper52

LOSER
The point is i am just looking to talk to some guys who have done it to try to get an idea of the severity of the install to see if i fell comfortable taking it on myself or not.

Top Bottom