Hate Thieves!!!

BamBamDeer

It's a shame to lose something you work hard to pay for to some lowlife that wouldn't turn his hand at anything honest.

I am sorry it happened to you. The DA'S office here has a Victim's Compensation Program that you can file whether they have caught your thief or not. The reason behind it is so like minded people can compensate you for your misfortune.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Sorry to hear that, it happens here a lot. I bought a set of security lug nuts the day after I bought my jeep for the spare because of that...

rogerk93

Sorry to hear that. I can't stand thieves. Two days after I got my winch someone tried to steal it but couldn't get the last bolt off and left it hanging there.

Jern26

Sorry to hear it man. It's a shame what you have to do to keep your own stuff anymore. I just made a lock for my hi-lift jack out of a trailer hitch pin, although I'm sure any uneducated hoodlum would bring it back soon after. I've never seen a tool that tries so hard to kill the user haha

pop2tu

That sucks! A neighbor had some chains and binders stole off his semi last month. They even took a tire off of a rim, didn't even unbolt the rim. They must have gotten spooked they took off and left a tire tool, sheriff officer said they wouldn't look for finger prints for less than $2000 of theft. Fingerprinting cost to much. What kind of shit is that!

jorgelrod

Hooked
That sucks! A neighbor had some chains and binders stole off his semi last month. They even took a tire off of a rim, didn't even unbolt the rim. They must have gotten spooked they took off and left a tire tool, sheriff officer said they wouldn't look for finger prints for less than $2000 of theft. Fingerprinting cost to much. What kind of shit is that!

Dafuq??? Cops these days are lazy as hell...

Top Bottom