HE>I Stickers

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
My pleasure - to all 8 sets that went out!

I'm planning on wrangling some 6" x 2.5" black stickers next - probably in October.
Those who wanted a different color I may be able to serve you as well.

Have fun Jeepin'

I'd be very interested in black for my white rig, please let me know when available! 😄

Nicodemus

Very noble of you, kindness like this is needed in today's society.

God Bless.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the stickers!
Dark but wanted to show my thanks!
1412049662172.jpg
1412049680407.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKRicky

I would love a set of these. Black or white! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to do this. No greater cause than HE.

JK LYF

Subscribed to thread. Would like some for my cowls in white or silver so I will wait and see if you get more. I am willing to buy at whatever they normally cost too. Awesome way of starting a great conversation with someone who wants to know what this means.

X2 🔼!!

Totally interested! Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You guys realize you can buy these stickers online yourself and not have pastor go out of his way to order more for you right?

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
You guys realize you can buy these stickers online yourself and not have pastor go out of his way to order more for you right?

Nope, thanks, I'll go now, much appreciated. Just thought there was a little more significance if it came from a pastor directly. Appreciate the heads up. I'll pick up some and pay it forward ✌️

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Just bought 4 sets of Med Black HE>i stickers, I'll be using 1 set so I have 3 to give. DM me if you'd like one of the 3 remaining sets

Top Bottom