Hello from abilene, tx!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
There's some places to mud at my trails but it's more tons of hills to climb (none really hard) and fun long trails to boon around in

AsianJKim

There's some places to mud at my trails but it's more tons of hills to climb (none really hard) and fun long trails to boon around in

Word! I was going to go there for memorial day weekend. I called and their water level there was dry. I hoped they get their water level up. I was thinking about hitting up either gautalupe river or shilterbauhn.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
We have a lake here that's water is still fine. Twin Buttes is dried up a lot though but it's been raining a lot lately as you know so it should be up at least a little. It's a reservoir anyway though so changes are it wont be very deep for a while. Schliterbahnn is fun and I've floated the river in New Braunfels whatever that one is. I went to HS in Cibolo, TX (North East San Antonio) so I know the San Marcos to San Antonio are pretty well haha

AsianJKim

We have a lake here that's water is still fine. Twin Buttes is dried up a lot though but it's been raining a lot lately as you know so it should be up at least a little. It's a reservoir anyway though so changes are it wont be very deep for a while. Schliterbahnn is fun and I've floated the river in New Braunfels whatever that one is. I went to HS in Cibolo, TX (North East San Antonio) so I know the San Marcos to San Antonio are pretty well haha

Legit. I am stationed at dyess so I am trying to make the best of abilene and my stay here in Texas.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Oh nice! I'm obviously stationed at Goodfellow lol I love San Angelo and the Austin/San Marcos/New Braunfels area is great! I love it there. I'm going down to San Marcos/Austin this weekend to get my new, to me, tires mounted to my Rubi MOABs. The 4 Wheel Parts store in Austin is having a customer appreciation day on Saturday and I am going. Free food and shit is always a good thing and they're gonna be giving away a Smittybilt 8k LB winch or they said they would if over 25 rigs show up (at this point I'm pretty sure at least 15 from the South Austin area so I'm pretty sure that'll happen haha

Top Bottom