Hello from Boston MA

Rujero

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to drop a note and introduce myself. I'm a 30 year old EMT from Boston MA and my last final of RN school is Monday 5/15/17. When I started school a few years ago I bought a 2009 Compass Sport 4x4 with a manual transmission to get me through nursing school because it was affordable, and because the Freedom Drive lock works really well in the snow. We get plenty of it up here and in healthcare we are mandated to get to work in any weather. What I really want, however is a Wrangler. The YJ is my favorite style, but up here in New England they rot out and rust from all the salt on the roads in the winter.

A pick up truck would also be really useful to me so I was psyched when I found out the new Wrangler was going to have a pick up configuration in 2018. My Compass has 167k miles on it... my plan was to hold onto it until I could get the Truck as a graduation gift to myself, but its starting to have issues related to its mileage. I read in another post that we probably wont be able to even order the truck until Fall 2018. I don't know if my Compass is going to make it haha. Wish me luck in that regard!

-rujero

Top Bottom