Hello from Dave in Fallon, Nevada

wilkinsglock5

Hello to all my fellow jeepers out there on the forum!! I'm new to WAYALIFE.com and I have usually been on jeepforum.com, but now that I'm here I hope to learn some new things and maybe meet some of you. I'm a up coming mechanic that was inspired when I bought my first jeep a couple years ago. It's a 1999 jeep wrangler Tj. It's only a 4 cylinder and I know I'm missing out on some stuff, but not once has my little power house let me down. I'm building from the ground up and plan to have a full on jeep machine here in a couple years. I plan on swapping to a diesel so it will be some time before I am done. I have to make sure that everything else is in place before I do so. Anyway I'm glad to be here and be welcomed kindly by Eddie. Thanks for reading and from my favorite quote "keep the shiny side up, all 4 on the floor and have fun"! :standing wave:

David1tontj

Welcome to wayalife! I look forward to seeing your diesel swap over time!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

wilkinsglock5

Thanks my fellow jeepers! Sorry about the late response. I just downloaded the wayalife app abd it shows different things than online. By the way that's hilarious! "pigs in space" oh man such a mind scaring place hahaha

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom