Hello from Mid Michigan

racer36

Welcome to just south of Lansing. You should check out the Lansing Area Jeep Club on Facebook. They schedule trail rides and off roading all the time. There are people you can hook up with almost every weekend. They are family friendly also.

I dont have facebook, but may have to make one i guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wibornz

The Lansing Area Jeep Club does a meet and greet the 1st Thursday of each month at Reno's North about 6 pm. They are doing the MAC Jeep Invasion. At the end of April, The parade across the Mackinac Bridge and then off roading on Drummond Island for the weekend. Then in May, they are doing a long camping weekend at Silver Lake for the Silver Lake Jeep invasion. They often go to Rocks and Valleys and do trails up north a lot.

racer36

I dont feel like starting a build thread due to how slow and boring it would be at the moment so ill update this:

finally got some wheels and tires i like, 15x10 steelies and 35x12.5 dc extreme countrys. also finally added a rear bumper, made an attempt at wrapping (hense the black tailgate) and made my own license plate relocation plate, along with some poly fenders (i love these)

Still on the boring budget teraflex spacer lift and some lower control arms.

Next up would be steering and some lame maintenance items.

Anyways, pics:
IMG_1349.jpg IMG_1348.jpg IMG_1347.jpg IMG_1346.jpg IMG_1345.jpg

racer36

actually hand washed this thing today, i forgot that it can be this clean IMG_1519.jpg
IMG_1518.jpg
IMG_1515.jpg
IMG_1513.jpg

If you’re like me and only clean it a couple times a year don’t forget to wax the shit out of it now. Ha.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

racer36

If you’re like me and only clean it a couple times a year don’t forget to wax the shit out of it now. Ha.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

probably should, it needs a full paint correction though alot of scratches and i see some road grime rust too. I probably wont get it done though because meh.

Top Bottom