Hello from North Florida

JKDriver

Welcome! And high five on representing the 850. That's "home" but from farther north in the county. And nice rig!

Sent from my pocket sized telecommunications and computing device.

Hey liljohn, Thanks man. Headed off to warmer parts I see! This was a good winter to be gone, and the floods last year weren't fun either! Where are you from?

liljohn850

Hey liljohn, Thanks man. Headed off to warmer parts I see! This was a good winter to be gone, and the floods last year weren't fun either! Where are you from?

Naww. I'm in the navy and haven't "lived" back home since 07. But we were home in November and it wasn't terrible. Hawaii is 80*-85* year round. So we had to break out the hoodies when the sun went down. Gotta love the flash floods. Up in crestview once it rained a few inches bridges would close.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Thanks. If you think anybody would be interested I can post up some pictures of the project so far.

Dave

Well, I'm interested. :yup: Now I'm a nobody and not an anybody...but I'm guessing there would be quite a few others that would like to see this. It looks very nice. :thumb:

JKDriver

Well, I'm interested. :yup: Now I'm a nobody and not an anybody...but I'm guessing there would be quite a few others that would like to see this. It looks very nice. :thumb:

Lol! Ok, I can do that. What section would you want it in? Show Off or Write Ups?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Lol! Ok, I can do that. What section would you want it in? Show Off or Write Ups?

Either would work. If you have some progress/step-by-step you might put in write ups. I've been toying with the idea of making one myself. I'd like to put my ARB fridge underneath and it will not fit below my Tuffy security deck. More information is better. :thumb:

JKDriver

Naww. I'm in the navy and haven't "lived" back home since 07. But we were home in November and it wasn't terrible. Hawaii is 80*-85* year round. So we had to break out the hoodies when the sun went down. Gotta love the flash floods. Up in crestview once it rained a few inches bridges would close.

Yeah, we visited the Big Island a few times when I was a kid. Perfect weather for me.

We just had a few days of hard freeze. Right here on the gulf it stayed below 25 for 3 days. Half the plants on our property are dead.

This last July and August we had floods. At my house we saw 27 inches of rain in 48 hours.

Here was my yard..
IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

liljohn850

Yeah, we visited the Big Island a few times when I was a kid. Perfect weather for me.

We just had a few days of hard freeze. Right here on the gulf it stayed below 25 for 3 days. Half the plants on our property are dead.

This last July and August we had floods. At my house we saw 27 inches of rain in 48 hours.

Here was my yard..
IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

Holy crap!

Top Bottom