Hello from Northern VA

Novajk88

Hey everyone, I signed up last year, had a kid, and sold my JK. I recently purchased a 2012 JK Sport. I decided to get involved here because of the community aspect of this forum. Seems like a ton of guys know each other on a first name basis, and it's more about the community than just a one stop "get some info or sell shit" forum. I dig that and I'm looking forward to participating! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone, I signed up last year, had a kid, and sold my JK. I recently purchased a 2012 JK Sport. I decided to get involved here because of the community aspect of this forum. Seems like a ton of guys know each other on a first name basis, and it's more about the community than just a one stop "get some info or sell shit" forum. I dig that and I'm looking forward to participating! Thanks!

Welcome to Wayalife, congrats on the kid and the jeep. Post up some pictures I would to see your jeep. Your are right this is a great community here, lots of friendly people and great advice.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Novajk88

Welcome to Wayalife, congrats on the kid and the jeep. Post up some pictures I would to see your jeep. Your are right this is a great community here, lots of friendly people and great advice.

Will get pics up this weekend! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Novajk88

Awesome! Would love to see it when they are installed.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_0075.JPG
This is how she looks now. I'm installing a Crawler Conceptz Ultra front bumper, still debating on what winch I want. Also installing a VKS rear frame cap and D-Ring mounts this weekend. Next is gears, lockers, and gussets and a truss. I'd like to get some rubi axles at some point.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
That's a nice jeep already, am looking forward to seeing those new bumpers on there. For a winch everybody here will pretty much tell no to cheap out and spend money once and cry once and get yourself a Warn.

Novajk88

That's a nice jeep already, am looking forward to seeing those new bumpers on there. For a winch everybody here will pretty much tell no to cheap out and spend money once and cry once and get yourself a Warn.

Thanks! I still have the stock rear on there at the moment, but it'll be gone this weekend thank god. I haven't been able to do much yet, been stuck to a strict budget. Most of what I got is second hand - Warrior steel flat fenders, Peterson LED headlights, Rubi sliders, Rubi 18/59 springs, Rubi shocks and that no name front bumper on there now. I painted the stock Moab wheels black, and I'm running 295/70-17 Dick Cepek Extreme Country's.
That's pretty much what I've been told when it comes to the winch.. I'll probably just save up and get a Warn and not have to worry about it again.

Top Bottom