Hello from NY

willy4x4

Hello Jeepers! ✌️

Recently purchased my first Wrangler this past summer, the '21 Willys. I haven't found any trails nearby to do any proper wheeling yet but I did have a blast doing plenty of topless driving in the open air! In my search for resources I came across WAYALIFE and it seems like a cool place. 👍

Andy5160

Hooked
I only know NORA in NY. Haven’t been there myself tough. I suggest you check out Rausch Creek in Pine Grove PA. Great place for any build level.What is yours by the way?

willy4x4

I only know NORA in NY. Haven’t been there myself tough. I suggest you check out Rausch Creek in Pine Grove PA. Great place for any build level.What is yours by the way?
I'll check those out, thanks! I'm still running stock, haven't started modding just yet. I want to get some experience in before I start on that.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

johansrt8

Hello Jeepers! ✌️

Recently purchased my first Wrangler this past summer, the '21 Willys. I haven't found any trails nearby to do any proper wheeling yet but I did have a blast doing plenty of topless driving in the open air! In my search for resources I came across WAYALIFE and it seems like a cool place. 👍
Welcome!!! i'm also in New York we usually do a lot of trips throughout the year 889.jpg

Top Bottom