Hello from Rubicat’s new Family!

JK07

Got to quickly stop in Moab to grab lunch and checked out Long Canyon trail but then got back on the road. Currently in Grand Junction. Part of our route included a “paved” road that is not maintained by the state and Rubicat did not disappoint! Wow!
IMG_2192.jpg IMG_2211.jpg IMG_2222.jpg IMG_2229.jpg IMG_2233.jpg

All smiles!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

TRLJNKY

congrats on the purchase of not just the amazing Jeep but the history as well. Welcome to WAL and look forward to hopefully seeing your adventures.

aka cavfighter

critter812

Congrats If there is a welcome to the east coast Party at RC post it up with some notice and I would make the drive from NC! :rock:

JK07

Thanks again for all of the congrats and well wishes! Rubicat is making this otherwise boring drive a fun trip. Having great conversations, or getting smiles and thumbs up at almost every stop along the way. Not about Rubicat but one fun highlight of the trip so far has to be when an 80+ year old man flew into a gas station parking spot and saw my buddy look his way and then the old man said,
“What are you looking at? I will F*** you up!”
My buddy was frozen, like what the??? Hilarious! Dude was hard core. That was Indiana.

Another fun one was when a lady pulled up next to us at a traffic light in Missouri. She was in a Gecko Green JK 2dr with 35’s. She turned down her stereo and yelled “Are those 40’s?” I replied yes and then she yelled “F***!” And turned her stereo back up!

Last edited:

JK07

Made it home to PA. [emoji1303] IMG_2441.jpg [emoji1309]

A big thank you to my buddy Eric for making the trip with me.

The trip with Rubicat was great!

JKbrick

Thanks again for all of the congrats and well wishes! Rubicat is making this otherwise boring drive a fun trip. Having great conversations, or getting smiles and thumbs up at almost every stop along the way. Not about Rubicat but one fun highlight of the trip so far has to be when an 80+ year old man flew into a gas station parking spot and saw my buddy look his way and then the old man said,
“What are you looking at? I will F*** you up!”
My buddy was frozen, like what the??? Hilarious! Dude was hard core. That was Indiana.

Another fun one was when a lady pulled up next to us at a traffic light in Missouri. She was in a Gecko Green JK 2dr with 35’s. She turned down her stereo and yelled “Are those 40’s?” I replied yes and then she yelled “F***!” And turned her stereo back up!

Ha Ha! Not everyone from Indiana is like that btw. Sounds like a fun trip

Top Bottom