Hello from SE Michigan

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Welcome Aboard! Hope you enjoy the party :)

Also a fellow Michigander, Canton, you'll find a few of us here.

LasVegasJK

Hello to all WAYALIFER'S,

My wife and I recently purchased a new black 2017 JKU Rubicon ... (it's actually her dream vehicle). This is our first Jeep (NEWBIE'S FOR SURE).

She is open minded to let me do some light modifying in the future. This is her daily driver JKU for reference.

We anticipate some light off roading ... primarily Silver Lake sand dunes and two tracking thru northern Michigan, nothing crazy. Don't want to beat the heck out of a nice, new & scratch free vehicle (at least for awhile anyhow).

I see strong support on the forum endorsing the EVO enforcer plush ride lifts and/or EVO leveling kits.

We have interest in running 35's on stock wheels for awhile. We both like the look. Certainly want to maintain a decent on road ride quality.

So far, the only mod we have installed are the Aries flat fenders. We are currently running some all terrain 285/70R/17 with stock rims. I thought she would prefer these in the snow versus the MT stock tires.

Wondering on your opinions of an EVO 3" plush ride kit, drag link flip and Ranch 9000 shocks with a new front drive shaft versus a EVO leveling kit? I realize there is a substanital cost difference between the two. I just don't want to it to look ridiculously high with the flat fenders if we did go with the 3" enforcer kit, which I'm leaning toward after reading a bunch of stuff on this forum.

Looking forward to learning all I can from this group of tried and true Jeepers!

May you all have a safe and happy holiday season.

I run 35” Ridge Grapplers, an Enforcer 3”, drag link flip, Rancho 9000s. It rides nice. How it looks is subjective. Here are a couple pictures. One with little flat fenders and one with full factory fenders. . IMG_3734.jpg IMG_1852.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom