Welcome from Orange County

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Wayalife from New Mexico

Welcome .. I’m in Santa Monica ..

Welcome to WAL from Palmdale! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Thank you! :D

Thank you! :D:beer:

Kucherer87

Looking forward to seeing/meeting you all on a trail soon. I will be running The John Bull trail for the first time this Saturday, July 21st. If you're interested in joining let me know. :wings:

YDK 1

Hey man! I’m living in Maryland currently and plan on moving west near Carson city or Reno in the next year or so. How do you like being out there so far?

Kucherer87

Hey man! I’m living in Maryland currently and plan on moving west near Carson city or Reno in the next year or so. How do you like being out there so far?

I love it out here, so much to do year round. You can drive to the desert, mountains, beach and lakes. Depending on where you live you can see it all in one day. If you love the outdoors there are few places that can compare to all the public land here in the West that we are able to explore. I'm not real familiar with the Reno area, but it is very expensive for real estate here in SoCal. I miss my garage/house from Glen Burnie, as well as the Chesapeake Bay and its seafood. But it gives me a reason to go back and visit. I'm looking to buy a home here in the near future. I'm really glad I made the move and even after 3 years I'm still excited about all the places I haven't seen yet. :wings:

What part of Maryland are you from?

saltandlight

✋Welcome to Wayalife from Southern Oregon. I needed to move up here from So Cal a few years ago. I so miss the beaches and weather but not the traffic!!

Kucherer87

✋Welcome to Wayalife from Southern Oregon. I needed to move up here from So Cal a few years ago. I so miss the beaches and weather but not the traffic!!

Thank you! Yes, the traffic here is a challenge, to not drive ontop of cars on the 405 is hard to resist...lol.

Top Bottom