Hello from Wisconsin!

RJV

Hi everyone, glad to be here. Been watching the Youtube channel for a few years now and thought I should join in on the fun. I just recently traded in my Renegade TH in on a JLU Sahara. The Rene was just a little fragile...every off road trip ended with a dealer trip, and lots of scrapes. So decided to upgrade to a JL! My other Jeep is my 05 KJ that's been in the family since 07 and my dad and I have built up a bit and done some great wheeling in over the years. The Jeep that started it all for me was my parent's 99 WJ back when I was a toddler. Over the years, also have had an XJ, WK, and a KL.

The JL is basically stock for now - added some slightly upsized Toyo Open Country AT3s, some Rubicon rock rails (got them for free brand new), tint, and rough country diff skid plates. In September my fiancé and I are driving it to Moab, so most of my mods are to get it ready for that trip! Would love to do a rubicon metal bumper (just waiting for a free one like the rock rails :ROFLMAO:) and a winch. I've done enough rambling, here are some pics!

R7TBow8.jpg

FJMzjtG.jpg

VWZ3PYW.jpg

BUUrmhu.jpg

9jYGMVs.jpg

6A2jKCL.jpg

fmO1NXX.jpg

h16Plj8.jpg

RJV

TicTac13

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Thank you! It was my favorite color combo.

It already is SO much fun!

Thanks! Where at in MN? I'm in La Crosse, so just over the river from MN.
in the city of Anoka. About 2 hours and 40 minutes from La Crosse

Top Bottom