Hello wave from Glendale Ca

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome. You have a lot of posts about this. What are you planning on using the Jeep for? What suggestions are you looking for?

Eddie_k

I am too from Glendale, ca. Although you never told us what type of suggestion you need, I can guess. As Gator said, do it right the first time and don't go cheap. I always say, I am not rich enough to be cheap. Welcome.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Serj5.7

Ok so I just want to know would be better to get 2017 rubicon seams there no different then 2016 rubicon or just wait to see if they will reales the new Diesel engine ? Or that won't happen in California ???

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Ok so I just want to know would be better to get 2017 rubicon seams there no different then 2016 rubicon or just wait to see if they will reales the new Diesel engine ? Or that won't happen in California ???

Dude, you continue to ask us what Jeep you should buy. Buy the Jeep that makes YOU happy. We can't predict the future, unfortunately.

Serj5.7

I'm just tired of hearing abut the new wrangler or u know rubicon will have new Diesel engine !!!! But then we won't have them in California ,,,, ?? I just want to get that Damn jeep and start my build just little to confused ,,,,

Top Bottom