HELP!!!! in need for front bumper or stubby caps

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My amusment would be satisfied with seeing him asking you.... not that you would do it.

Yes I may be easily amused, but this is hardly the point

Funny thing is, if he drove 1.5 hours to get a free bumper and asked to help him install it, I absolutely would. It would take all of 10 minutes.

But that is hardly the point.

Army_Vet

Banned
Funny thing is, if he drove 1.5 hours to get a free bumper and asked to help him install it, I absolutely would. It would take all of 10 minutes.

Again; my amusement is in the fact that he would not even do the 1.5..... this is simply too funny....

JAGS

Hooked

But that is hardly the point.

I'll bring some beers and we can break in my new craftsman set. Lol. 👍

- Jason

Brankz

Now I feel bad for not going lol
I like to go, but I have to help my brother move to he's new house tomorrow.

Last edited:
I have a free bumper for you just need to come and get it. Located in Middleburg, FL and I will even install it for you no charge.

Panda

I hook you up too Brankz only an 8 hour drive to the Bay Area I have two of em free installed!

Sent from bad apples...

RamP

Correct me if I'm wrong but if your re financing isn't it a good thing if it's worth less? Less to finance.
Plus here in CT we pay yearly property tax on cars so I want my jeep to be worth less.

Brankz

Correct me if I'm wrong but if your re financing isn't it a good thing if it's worth less? Less to finance.
Plus here in CT we pay yearly property tax on cars so I want my jeep to be worth less.

No cause I own to the other bank 17.500 bucks, if they say that my rig is worth less, let's say 16k I will have to pay 1500

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Quit being a tight ass and get one already.:) Have you tried a dealership or maybe a place that sells used bumpers?

Brankz

If you can't help me or have nothing nice to say here please don't post on my thread thanks

BUMP

Top Bottom