Help me decide on which bumper?

MericaMade

View attachment 314027 View attachment 314028

And here is the same GR bumper on my JK6...I think the mid bar is tall enough to prevent an end over end flop on a nose plant coming down a steep ledge...but not as obtrusive as a taller stinger...

Really nice looking Jeep. Man this don't help my decision LOL.

I had the Posion Spyder Rock Brawler and was ok with the mid bar look, but when I was at the Off road expo I was sold on the Genright low bar, but now that I see the mid bar more its really growing on me. I guess I cant really go wrong they are both great looking bumpers.

MericaMade

Ok gonna throw you all a curve ball question?

I currently have 37 BFG's on the stock Rubi 4:10's. Should I do new 5:13 gears over front bumper instead? Are new gears going to make that huge of a difference? is there any drawbacks to re-gearing?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Ok gonna throw you all a curve ball question?

I currently have 37 BFG's on the stock Rubi 4:10's. Should I do new 5:13 gears over front bumper instead? Are new gears going to make that huge of a difference? is there any drawbacks to re-gearing?

Absolutely it will make a huge difference. No drawbacks. Just positives

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Ok so I heard of this guy Mobile Gears on another site? Anyone use him and is there a brand of gears I should stick with?

MericaMade

Thanks for all the help guys I appreciate it. I'm doing some research on gears set to see if there is a go to and stay away from brand.

Thanks for all the opinions on the front bumper as well.

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
With gears your focus should be on finding a reliable and experienced shop who not only can do the work, but will stand behind their work.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom