Help me pick a cheap strong diff cover with good clearance

J

JKDream

I second this.... any issues?

I have a PR44 front and haven't had any clearance issues with the cover.
I'm pretty sure it was only Solid and early PSC covers that had issues with stock track bars.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have a PR44 front and haven't had any clearance issues with the cover.
I'm pretty sure it was only Solid and early PSC covers that had issues with stock track bars.

I think he was referring to the stock d44 cover from dynatrac, not a pr44 cover

WJCO

Meme King
I second this.... any issues?

Only issue I had was the stock steering stabilizer rod clamp hitting the ProRock cover, BUT this was due to running Rancho high steer knuckles which moved the tie rod up a little higher. A Rock Hard tie rod clamp fixed it.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I have a pair of poison spyders in the garage waiting for my upcoming gear install

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thought I should follow up. The PS covers work awesome. Stock height oil fill so you can easily get the lube to the right level. They fit "tight" to the pumpkin and don't stick out. They've taken a beating in the rocks and they're no worse for wear.

View attachment 262343

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I run the SOLID diff covers on my TJ. Mainly because of their price, and they are strong as hell. It was between these and the PSC covers for me, but like I said... the low cost of these drove me to buy them.

attachment.php

kawimoto

IMG_1282.jpg IMG_1259.jpg
Second paint job on it though.... it's impossible to keep paint on them when you wheel but that's the case anyhow on any cover you'd get. Easy enough with these to clean the whole plate and repaint on a slow Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ThatChemicalGuy

I love my Ruffstuff covers. I don't know how many times I've hit them on rocks with my old buggy and never had a problem with it. And I gave up on repainting it after about the 3rd try lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
I have PS covers and I do recommend them. Took a lot of beating at the last trip to the point where one of the lower bolts was striped but no issues so I vote PS.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom