Help me understand hydro options

I made the jump up to 37's from 35's in the past seven months. I ran for a few months without assist before adding the assist. I LOVE it.

I always felt like I was fighting the wheel with the 35's and it was even worse with the 37's. Then the first time out in the trails and letting my 17yo daughter drive it SUCKED!!! She was almost in tears as I was out spotting her up a hard section. She couldn't turn the wheel and at one point snapped back and caught her thumb. No problems at all now with the assist and she would prefer it to be her daily driver!!!

IMHO, it should be part of the build process when going to 37's for safety sake.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I made the jump up to 37's from 35's in the past seven months. I ran for a few months without assist before adding the assist. I LOVE it.

I always felt like I was fighting the wheel with the 35's and it was even worse with the 37's. Then the first time out in the trails and letting my 17yo daughter drive it SUCKED!!! She was almost in tears as I was out spotting her up a hard section. She couldn't turn the wheel and at one point snapped back and caught her thumb. No problems at all now with the assist and she would prefer it to be her daily driver!!!

IMHO, it should be part of the build process when going to 37's for safety sake.

Which setup are you running? PSC?

Jerms

As much as i like psc and their products, I love my West Texas Off road Redneck Ram. It does everything I ask it do. Just a ported delphi box, stock pump and a ram. Less than half the cost and works great. Just my 2 pennies

jeeeep

Hooked
I have the PSC, had a few issues after the initial install (installer installed) but PSC kept working on it until they got it working better. I can't say it's as smooth as some others I have driven but some of it I think are still issues I'm working out that the installer just failed big time on.

I have driven a couple of Jeeps with the redneck and honestly wish I hadn't allowed myself to be talked into the PSC - the redneck feels smooth with 37's and I like that they are able to use the stock pump.

I need to change my spark plugs and the damn PSC reservoir is in the way, i'll need to drain it to move it PIA...

Top Bottom