Help OverlanderJK choose a custom plate...

Guess I was one of the tool bags you were talking about in your other thread? :thumb:

Just goin off of stuff I've read in the past. lots of peein in the cheerios and what not, and also some very good tips too.
But also like I said in the other threads, my opinion may change once I meet you.

just poking at you with everyone else.:beer:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Cool! Make sure to post up before you come. Don't know if you have been to Tahoe before, but it is truly one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Cool! Make sure to post up before you come. Don't know if you have been to Tahoe before, but it is truly one of the most beautiful places on earth.

was there for a week in 06'. Loved every second I was there. I will def post it up when I come out there. just got to rent a rubi when I get there, since i'll be flying out.

Moochie

was there for a week in 06'. Loved every second I was there. I will def post it up when I come out there. just got to rent a rubi when I get there, since i'll be flying out.

We can always find you a seat when you come out here. I usually have an open spot.

Top Bottom