Help! PR60 install

ScoobyCarolanNC

JJK thanks for the discussion today. And thank you for sending me a new bracket! You are a stand up guy!!!

Just wish I could upgrade to coilovers [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice. I was nervous for you there. I've been binge watching this thread. Not that I thought something shady happened, just that it wouldn't be an easy fix. With my luck I'd have had to hire an engineer, a fabricator, and a team of Clydesdale horses to get it sorted.

Sent from my duck blind.

Mtb275

Photos are deceptive, but in looking at your axle angle it doesn't look like it is sitting forward enough. I know it is in the air but would it rotate forward when on the ground with control arms and pinion set?

Sent from my KFSAWI using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks to me like your pinion angle is too steep and the axle assembly needs to be rotated down or to the left in the photo which makes both your spring and the track bar bracket vertical.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pinion was a little too step. Since I know the bracket will come off now, I cut the tab off that was against the spring. After that I shortened my uppers about 7/16 of an inch. It now lines up straight.

I do need to do a little more research, I read someone the rear Pinion should be 0 degrees for a PR60. I may to lower it a tad more to obtain that, but worries about driveline vibrations.

Not to be stupid but what is rcc? I assume the one for non coil overs is more offset to the rear?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Roll Center Correction

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom