Help spending money on my JKU

mastrcruse

Makes sense. I've seen mounting brackets for under the hood or under the passenger seat. This thing doesn't kick on like a normal compressor trying to keep PSI like the one in the garage right? Looks to be switch driven. I'm thinking manifold location might be best but not sure how it'll hold up to the elements.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Makes sense. I've seen mounting brackets for under the hood or under the passenger seat. This thing doesn't kick on like a normal compressor trying to keep PSI like the one in the garage right? Looks to be switch driven. I'm thinking manifold location might be best but not sure how it'll hold up to the elements.

its 100% duty cycle so it only runs when its on and your using it so no it will not be like the one in the garage.

i have mine mounted under the hood now for over a year and it works great! no issues with it there.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385843739.435855.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385843739.435855.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 71

mastrcruse

Thanks for all the help. Picked up the ARB today. After gift cards walked out at $142. Now to buy the MORE mount and fill up accessory kit.

mastrcruse

Got the ARB installed and going to wire it all up next Saturday.

Got another $150 gift card for 4wd parts. I have my air but now I need to buy something else haha. I need skids and interior storage. 4wd parts doesn't sell evo nor do they sell springtail solutions so I need some additional ideas.

Any ideas for $150-$200? Too bad they don't carry good skids...or at least not evo. There's gotta be more stuff that doesn't cost $1000.

Top Bottom