HELP: TPMS light stays on....

Vettethret

So I have the Jeep back at the dealer for the third time. The TPMS light will not go off. I have the Procal set at 22 lbs and run my tires at 30lbs. The dealer keeps telling me its because of the aftermarket wheel/tires. I did pick it up 2 weeks ago after a flash and drove it 100 miles and it did go off for three days, then popped right back on. Are you guys running 37-40's having this issue?

Vettethret

Set it to zero. My guess is you have a bad sensor so if you set it to zero it'll go off.

They keep telling me that none of the sensors are throwing codes, so they don't think the sensors are bad. The rep was trying to tell me that the wheels rolling diameter minus the fluid from the flux capacitor refracting off swamp gas is the reason there are no codes, I couldn't even follow the bullshit this guy was spitting out.:icon_crazy:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
As overlander said I would set it to zero. I don't have the sensors in my wheels so my light stayed on until I did just that.

Sent from my iPhone

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They keep telling me that none of the sensors are throwing codes, so they don't think the sensors are bad. The rep was trying to tell me that the wheels rolling diameter minus the fluid from the flux capacitor refracting off swamp gas is the reason there are no codes, I couldn't even follow the bullshit this guy was spitting out.:icon_crazy:

Try setting it to zero, clearing the code and driving around. I'll bet it'll work.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Mine would go off too at various PSI settings and at random times. As above just set it to 0. :yup:

Vettethret

Mine would go off too at various PSI settings and at random times. As above just set it to 0. :yup:

Well I must have an old ass Pro Cal (I bought it about 10 months ago), mine doesn't have an option to set to zero. The lowest I can set mine to is 22 PSI. POS!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well I must have an old ass Pro Cal (I bought it about 10 months ago), mine doesn't have an option to set to zero. The lowest I can set mine to is 22 PSI. POS!

do you have the AEV procal or the superchips flashcal? if you have the superchips i would try and update it. if you have the AEV its should be available cause i have had mine for almost 2 years now and i have the option to set it to 0

MTG

Caught the Bug

do you have the AEV procal or the superchips flashcal? if you have the superchips i would try and update it. if you have the AEV its should be available cause i have had mine for almost 2 years now and i have the option to set it to 0

Agreed. Mine is 2+ years old too.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have the AEV. The booklet doesn't even give me an option to set it at zero, the lowest I can set it at is 22lbs. I am going to call them.

use the pic that overlander gave you. i have provided it again below. just follow the instructions. the first three switches should be up with the rest of them down.

This part here.

View attachment 73428

Not disabling it just setting it to zero, which essentially disables it.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I have the AEV. The booklet doesn't even give me an option to set it at zero, the lowest I can set it at is 22lbs. I am going to call them.

As good excuse as any to get out of the office for a minute.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394731830.613803.jpg

Edit: Too slow! At least I got out of the office for a few minutes. :cheesy:

Top Bottom