Help with winch

jesse3638

Hooked
Unsure yet. I dropped it off and the place I took it to said it's their first warranty repair so I'm not expecting it to be fast but hopefully I'll hear something in a couple weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Glad you realized the problem now instead of when you needed it. Glad Warn is taking care of you.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Small update. They opened up the winch and it was just the selector that was damaged. Unsure how it got damaged but they are sending a replacement and hope to get it back next week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
It took them two weeks to crack it open? And then another week for parts? Seems excessive, at least you’re getting it back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Tell me about it. When I called last week to check on it they hadn't even touched it. Im more patient that usual because I really didn't need it for 4 weeks and they help our local jeep club.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Can't believe I'm still waiting for Warn to send parts to have this fixed. Has anyone else actually had to get something repaired through warranty and take months? I don't know if it's the repair center or Warn but man, I forgot what my winch even looks like.

Top Bottom