Here to PIMP my Jeep Podcast & Events

JAGS

Hooked
I had MJ's Thriller on Laser Disc. Legit.

So anybody need a copy of my BetaMax tape? Or you guys holding out for the VHS versions?

Lol. We had flashdance. [emoji6]

Do you also have a player? How much shipped to 90210?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Can't get enough Jeeps? How about a Jeep podcast?

Try the Jeep Talk Show

XJ, ZJ, Wranglers, tech, Jeep News, etc..

We are also looking for someone to do a re-occurring Renegade segment.
If you are interested in that let me know or email

Show can be watched live Thursdays about 10pm Central time at

Hey prerunner1982,

I noticed that you edited/tried to delete all of your posts. Don't worry though, I took the liberty in undoing all of that. We here at WAYALIFE like to ensure a complete and accurate record of pimps is maintained. :thumb:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Hey guys I have this awesome new show about how to utilize your pagers to their fullest potential. Business and personal applications.

Available on BetaMax, Laser Disc and soon to be released on VHS.

Better read the " You know what " before posting. I dont need Jags yelling at me for talking about the " You know what" =) Just read them before posting. That'd be greaaat.

JAGS

Hooked
Better read the " You know what " before posting. I dont need Jags yelling at me for talking about the " You know what" =) Just read them before posting. That'd be greaaat.

Ha ha. You want the rules, you can't handle the rules.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456415631.314680.jpg

reelsilly

Ya know, I see this come up so many times about the "rules." It's bullshit. Who the hell cares about rules.

It's about common courtesy and respect.

Name me one business establishment where you can go in and sell any product you wish to that businesses customers without permission or a permit. I mean fuck, it's not rocket science.

Yeah, we're the bad guys because we call these losers out. Fuck that and fuck the "rules." What about some self dignity.

Easy there tiger! I completely agree with you. I just simply said that I was impressed the way it's handled. Most forums you roll into have no structure, it's a free for all. No respect for the members and trying to push off your jeep crap should be checked at the door. I like a deal as much as anyone but there are limits.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Hey guys I have this awesome new show about how to utilize your pagers to their fullest potential. Business and personal applications.

Available on BetaMax, Laser Disc and soon to be released on VHS.

Damn Laserdiscs! I bit hard on that melon and would love to have that wasted money back.

I remember when my school system jumped on the laser disk hard and quick. They bought up a bunch of them, had them all throughout the school. On the AV carts. Some mounted on the walls in the science classrooms. Then they vanished almost as fast as they came in. Lol.

Top Bottom