Hey all you texas folks

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
It's a bit of a drive for you. When I say West texas...I mean WEST Texas lol It's a good 4 hour drive or so for you depending on where specifically you live. The Twin Buttes Reservoir trails are about a 10 minute drive South West of San Angelo, TX. San Angelo is south of Abilene by approx. an hour and a half. I know it takes me 3 hours, 45+ mins to go from here to San Marcos so for me to go to Fort Worth I'd guess probably 4 hours and some change.

pathfinder

Lol I feel stupid now I thought I was just passed Fort Worth is it worth the 4 hour drive

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
If you came when a huge group of people came like a few weekends back...yes. But if it'd just be a few people intimate off road experience, probably not. San Angelo is cool and all but it's not worth a 4 hour trip for semi decent trails with only a hand full that'd be challenging. Though, tbh, when i go at night I'm not going to try any of the real technical stuff cause it's too hard without spotters. I'd suggest Hidden Falls Adventure Park at night. That would be about a 3+ hour trip for you (if not 4 hours, idk) and theres so much to do out there its not even funny.

Top Bottom