Hey from a Wannabe in SC

WannabeJKguy

So hey y'all.
True, I'm a wannabe.
Presently own a 2016 Renegade Latitude... and yes to the following.
1) I'm already on the Toasterjeep forum
2) This is a story, so friendly warning.

2) a) The Story:
As it goes, my wife has a leased Chevy vehicle she'll be turning in sometime in September. When that happens, she'll be assuming ownership of my Renegade, and I can go on towards my dream of owning a Wrangler.
I'm originally from Toledo, OH, and the impact of the Jeep brand has never left me, although I can't say as of yet, that I've had one of the iconic Wranglers. Hell, I used to drive by the old plant every night, and can still see the Overland smokestack in my head.
Now, I have to be a realist. Money isn't growing on trees, so I'm planning on getting a recent (within the last 3 years ) JKU when this happens. Unsure if I'll do any serious modding in the immediate future.
My neighbor is a major Jeep head, and is a member of the local Jeep owners group chapter. He just bought himself the 2019 Mohab in Mojito (only time he's not smiling talking about it is the monthly payment) but knowing him, and if the plan holds out, I'll see myself hitting the trails with him-- not safe to call me a mall crawler.

Anyway, looking forward to learning what I can here and checking out the builds.
Thanks for having me!
Mike.

Top Bottom