Hey from down south (GA)

Draconianwinter

I was planning on going to choccolocco mountain this weekend but the weather may not allow it. How far is Choccolocco from ya?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol never heard of it actually lol. That said one thing that sucks about owning your own rig is the amount of time you spend away from home. Took off all last week so i could spend it with family and my daughter so will be gone till probably about Christmas or just after

sent from your basement

Edit. Also at some point just after Christmas i get to go down to see thardy. He volunteered to help me put a few things on my jeep. Minor lift and trim fenders, or mutilate them lol, jk, but yeah going to 35 inch maxiss razr mts. This way when he wants to put a trip together i am actually able to make it lol

Last edited:

hightower2011

Welcome from Sandy Springs.

Not far from me! I work in sandy springs occasionally too, got a job going on up there right now in One Glenlake actually.

Welcome to Wayalife, great looking Jeep

Thanks!

Lol never heard of it actually lol. That said one thing that sucks about owning your own rig is the amount of time you spend away from home. Took off all last week so i could spend it with family and my daughter so will be gone till probably about Christmas or just after

sent from your basement

Edit. Also at some point just after Christmas i get to go down to see thardy. He volunteered to help me put a few things on my jeep. Minor lift and trim fenders, or mutilate them lol, jk, but yeah going to 35 inch maxiss razr mts. This way when he wants to put a trip together i am actually able to make it lol
Let me know when ya do come down and I'd be happy to meet up and help! I trimmed my own fenders as well and think they came out ok.

IMG_3765.jpg

Welcome from Norcross GA. I see youve been to sheeps wallow!

Hey!

Yeah I've been there a few times now. Enough to smash my passenger mirror once and then a month later (this past weekend) I finally broke it off completely! Lol IMG_4140.jpg

Draconianwinter

Not far from me! I work in sandy springs occasionally too, got a job going on up there right now in One Glenlake actually.

Thanks!

Let me know when ya do come down and I'd be happy to meet up and help! I trimmed my own fenders as well and think they came out ok.

View attachment 232807

Hey!

Yeah I've been there a few times now. Enough to smash my passenger mirror once and then a month later (this past weekend) I finally broke it off completely! Lol View attachment 232808

Will do

sent from your basement

Top Bottom