85.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 20180203_214950.jpg
    20180203_214950.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 20180203_214942.jpg
    20180203_214942.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 135

Murfphy

Unless eddie or a vet tells me that was less than idea, its the way im going to go from now on. No more breaking a sweat for the take off

Murfphy

Thats pretty funny! Hahahaha.

I hope it helps someone. This is my first go and i have been at it for like 5hrs.

The adams drive shaft video makes it look so easy.

Im super stoked now.

I just dread putting it back on. Hmmmmm

Murfphy

I use it as a breaker bar. It was never accurate from the start.

Maybe ill keep it as a loaner now.

I use my harbor frieght torque wench over any of my craftsman. For some reason all my craftman torque bars all end up becoming my breaker bars. I have the worst luck with them.

I wonder why? Hmmmm.

WJCO

Meme King
Usually just having a yoke holder with the bar end jammed against something is sufficient enough to be able to remove the nut with either a gun or a 2nd breaker bar.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
When I took my front pinion nut off it was an exercise in patience and frustration. I used a cheap breaker bar and a floor jack pushing up on it. The breaker bar was bending pretty good but finally the nut broke loose.

If you really want a good impact tool, look no further than this: View attachment 265890 It says it has 1,200 or so footpounds of nut-busting torque. I ABSOLUTELY believe it does. When I opened this bad-boy up, the first thing I tried was busting loose a trailer hitch-ball. 3 chacunkas and it was loose! The nut was hot too! Lots of powah in this thing. I've heard rumors it'll remove lugs off of a semi-tractor. [emoji106] I wish I had this for that pinion nut when I did mine. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I've used mine for all kinds of stuff.... Power it has!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
The toughest part of that is doing on the ground. You have no leverage on your side. A more controllable version of gaining leverage is using a floor jack under the end of the breaker bar and slowly adding pressure to get it to turn.

Top Bottom