Hi from Bonney Lake, Washington

Dbathke

Just joined here to learn and hopefully share my limited experiences with Jeeps.
I have a 2013 Wrangler JKU and enjoy mild to moderate trails. Still have a lot of work to do to bring my rig up to the characteristics that will make me more comfortable on the trails.
This week, I will finally be getting a 2.5 lift and wheels n shoes for the girl, followed by side protection, armor, bumpers and recovery tools.

Then repeat perhaps lol

The around the sound jeep club has been extremely helpful with trail knowledge and overall encouragement.

Look forward to meeting others who share my love for rails, camping and Jeeps!

Welcome neighbor! I make it down to the Bonnie Lake area quite often to visit family there.

Welcome aboard. Congrats on the JKU and your up coming mods. Make sure you pist pics

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the welcome, I posted an album that i will keep updating as I complete mods to the jeep along with reviews of what I am doing.
So far, I just completed a 2.5 Procomp lift, upgraded the shocks ( as soon as they arrive anyway) and got new wheels and 33 tires.
My next mod is to weld some slider tabs on the control arm mounts to stiffen them up since I always basked the heck out of them in the past.
Starting to save for billy rockers by Nemesis or Poison Spider sliders so I have some good side protection.

Welcome neighbor! I make it down to the Bonnie Lake area quite often to visit family there.

awesome, we will have to get together sometime. I typically run some trails with the Around the Sound Jeep club but I have heard of a couple others in the area.
Until I get recovery gear, I'm being a good boy and not going off by myself other than running a forest service road or three. shoot me a message if ya like :)

Top Bottom