Hi from NC

ARESJEEP

Hello everyone. Been a lurker for a while and since I listed a jeep for sale here I figured I better say hi! I've been into jeeps for a long time and have owned 1 CJ7, 2 TJs, 2 LJs, 2 JKs, and even a XK (my wife pretty much hates me ;)) I'm originally from NC and left 15 years ago to join the Air Force. I just recently moved back to NC from CO and man CO has some great wheelin! Anyway...I had been watching videos on youtube for the WAYALIFE group trips for a while and didn't realize there was a forum associated with the group. Ever since I found the forum I've just kind of lurked. Hopefully one day I'll be able to make one of these trips!

Brad

Hello everyone. Been a lurker for a while and since I listed a jeep for sale here I figured I better say hi! I've been into jeeps for a long time and have owned 1 CJ7, 2 TJs, 2 LJs, 2 JKs, and even a XK (my wife pretty much hates me ;)) I'm originally from NC and left 15 years ago to join the Air Force. I just recently moved back to NC from CO and man CO has some great wheelin! Anyway...I had been watching videos on youtube for the WAYALIFE group trips for a while and didn't realize there was a forum associated with the group. Ever since I found the forum I've just kind of lurked. Hopefully one day I'll be able to make one of these trips!

Brad

Welcome ...So you say air force so I'm thinking Colorado Springs...Ever make over to the western Slope?

Welcome ...So you say air force so I'm thinking Colorado Springs...Ever make over to the western Slope?

Yep...was in Colo Springs for a while and lived in Woodland Park for the last year. Between wheeling, elk hunting, and driving through to MOAB.....I made it to the western slope quite a bit. Loved the state and miss it badly!

Yep...was in Colo Springs for a while and lived in Woodland Park for the last year. Between wheeling, elk hunting, and driving through to MOAB.....I made it to the western slope quite a bit. Loved the state and miss it badly!

Its jeep heaven out there for sure..If the Cost of living and so few jobs out there would change ..I would go back in a heartbeat....:thumb:

Its jeep heaven out there for sure..If the Cost of living and so few jobs out there would change ..I would go back in heartbeat....:thumb:

I agree with that. There are tons of jobs in the Springs and the Denver area...especially in what I do (IT). But if there were more jobs on the western side of Colorado...I'd be there in a second! Just all of the towns are small (which I like) but it's not good for work.

I agree with that. There are tons of jobs in the Springs and the Denver area...especially in what I do (IT). But if there were morejobs on the western side of Colorado...I'd be there in a second! Just all of the towns are small (which I like) but it's not good for work.

My Best friend lives in Montrose Co... i love it there..If i could only win the lottery :cheesy:

I have always been interested in Oregon too. I've never actually been there but the pictures make it look awesome! One of these I hope to visit.

I have always been interested in Oregon too. I've never actually been there but the pictures make it look awesome! One of these I hope to visit.

Well if you come out west and i will take you to some really fun jeepin trips/ trails... Oregon is a beautiful State...

Welcome back to NC... was stationed out at Lowry AFB in Denver in the mid 90s for tech school and ended up at Cherry Point in NC as my duty station... now I'm in the Raleigh area, so if your nearby, hit me if you want to hit Uwharrie sometime...

Welcome

Welcome to WAL. Thank you for your service. How was riding a bicycle for PT Tests?

untitled 1.png

:brows:

j/k. Bronco's looked pretty good Sunday night!

Semper Fi !

Indeed.

I'm glad you are home safe brother. I have a very good friend of mine who is a Master Sergeant, Gunny, stationed in AZ. I also have an uncle who is a retired Colonel now working for the Pentagon...All the smart ones go in the AF. :yup:

Top Bottom