HID or LED headlights?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
The Truck-Lites are gonna be my purchase. My buddy has them on his 08 JK and the beam spread is way better than stock. You'll have a greater chance of seeing the critters standing beside the road. Plug and play.:yup:

Rdubs14JK

I just ordered up some truck lites after having them in my north ridge shopping cart for weeks. I decided to finally pull the trigger and buy them because they are that BADASS.

ELTorro

PICs

Could y'all possibly post some pics of the trucklites on your TJ, I've seen these on a CJ and looked bugged out I didn't like the look. Trucklites were my first choice and im still shopping around for new headlights.

Roblaza

I decided to go HID, but i'm gonna do it right. Bought a set of JK housings and am retrofitting a set of morimoto mini's into them

DKronk42

Ive been researching this myself, and LEDs are looking like the winner so far, and truck lites seem to be the best of that batch

biggy

I decided to go HID, but i'm gonna do it right. Bought a set of JK housings and am retrofitting a set of morimoto mini's into them

You should have checked out my setup on May 24.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rinkishjk

I have truck lites and could not be happier.
I just realized this isn't a jk thread, but I did recently recommend truck lites to my friend with a tj and he will be getting them soon so I will report back. Don't think the tjs have the flicker issue the jks do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom