Hidden Logos

JeepJeep75

Hello there. I was just relaxing in my new Jeep before work and just found another subtle Jeep logo. It's the 7 slot grill between the cup holders. I love it!! OlllllllO So, there's the one on the low right of the inside windshield, and the grill in the middle top of the windshield. I wonder if there are any more. I haven't really had a chance to fully go over it. I've only had it about 3 weeks. I am DYING to take it off-road!!!! 😀😀😀

jboo53

The five hole Sahara wheels have a little Willys silhouette on them. Not quite a logo but still pretty neat 😀👍

Edit: apparently the rubicon ones have it too

Last edited:

jknikos

Hello there. I was just relaxing in my new Jeep before work and just found another subtle Jeep logo. It's the 7 slot grill between the cup holders. I love it!! OlllllllO So, there's the one on the low right of the inside windshield, and the grill in the middle top of the windshield. I wonder if there are any more. I haven't really had a chance to fully go over it. I've only had it about 3 weeks. I am DYING to take it off-road!!!! 
Finding them is like treasure hunt!!!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Enjoy your jeep!!!!:wings:

JeepJeep75

Oh yea, the wheels too! Yup, nice touch. I really like how Chrysler has fully embraced the Jeep for the icon that it is!! My jeep makes me happy every time I drive it. 😜

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Now count how many places it say "JEEP" inside your Jeep. They are everywhere.

Wardell

It seems like Jeep really likes to put the easter eggs in their newer generation vehicles. I hear there are a lot in the Cherokee KL too, and one review (I think it was a video by TFL Car) about the new Rengegade BU jokingly said they've overdone it on the "cutsey" jeep logos...

Top Bottom