High mileage motors

Grubbicon

My 2007 is about to hit 70K. There hasnt been any problems with it so far and not much oil burning. Kinda sucks its made it this long Im ready for the excuse on the motor swap.

Flat Top

The 2009 that my son drives has 95K and the only issue thus far is the "normal" oil consumption and what is beginning to sound like an exhaust manifold leak. I drove it last week and was impress with how well it still drives and performs.

dwmgcs

My '07 has 75k and uses about 1qt. every 2000 miles and sounds like it has a burnt valve seat, still runs fine and I will drive it until it dies or I kill it

JDDK

35k in just a year?

Yeah. Long daily commute and i also use it as a work vehicle during the day. Its a catch22 because I love driving it. Lifes short, I dont have much time to wheel but I get my stoke just cruisin it anyways. Besides all the other construction workers are jealous of my ride.

Kyle09Rubi

Had an 08 with 95k and my 09 now has 84k on it. Both always cranked when I needed them and never seemed to "recycle" oil.

jeeeep

Hooked
I just rolled on 115000 on my 2010, still going good and oil consumption is minimal, about a qt each 6000 mile change. Running high mileage synth since about 90k miles

Top Bottom