Hinrichs 2.0

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Can't wait to see the slabs an nittos on vanilla ice!

Shooting for sometime next week to make that happen. Need to get the gussets on the axle first then scramble to get my coils installed. Hope my buddy can change the oil for me for cheap before I install them tho.

Congrats!! You look like a california dude with the shorts and sandles:thumb:

Someday I will make the move, I hate the east more and more everyday but just cant make it happen yet.

r2fasani

Someday I will make the move, I hate the east more and more everyday but just cant make it happen yet.

The idiot government in CA will make you want to steer clear for a lifetime. But despite that, it is a pretty nice place to live - North, South, or in between. It'd be great great to have another sensible person here so "Go West Young Man!"

Clem319

The idiot government in CA will make you want to steer clear for a lifetime. But despite that, it is a pretty nice place to live - North, South, or in between. It'd be great great to have another sensible person here so "Go West Young Man!"

Ending up on the brink of danger
Riding shotgun for the Texas Rangers
Go west young man, haven't you been told
California's full of whisky, women and gold
Sleeping out all night beneath the desert stars

Also looking forward to the build 👍

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I think I would move to AZ if I go west, love it out there and dont get out enough now that my friends there moved to florida.

Had plans to wrench on the jeep a little last night, but the weather sure screwed that up. We had a crazy rain storm and the side of the garage thats open is filled with all the takeoffs from the 2 door lol.

lulu2533

Shooting for sometime next week to make that happen. Need to get the gussets on the axle first then scramble to get my coils installed. Hope my buddy can change the oil for me for cheap before I install them tho.

I'm with you on that. PA sucks.
I keep trying to get my hubby to move to AZ or NM. Not happening anytime soon :(

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Dont think anyone is running the large wayalife side door decals like eddie and cindy, so decided to order a set :thumb:

bonedaddy

Yo Vanilla, Kick it One Time Boi...

I regrettable know pretty much the whole Album... And owned his rock one... Yes, I am that white... ;)

JAGS

Hooked
Damn! That is crooked as shit! This alone may prevent me from following this thread LOL!

It's vanilla ice. You got to hold your phone with the south beach lean and then it's straight yo! Lol.

BTW Jim, look forward to following the new build. Congrats man.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Yeah I was kinda bummed with the whole gear thing more so cuz I could have pushed it off a little longer again to save some money but oh well now I'll finally be happy once I get the gears done, just can't decide on 5.13 or 4.88.

Today I've just been doing boring installs like running the power wires for the arb twin, trucklites installed, cb wired up and trying to decide where to put that yet.....and put the spod back in 😑

I'm glad the newer jeeps have the clear/smoked turn singnals. Looks way better with the newer trucklites.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440265915.925874.jpg

May put on the front bumper and pull the rear and install the d-ring mounts and the EVO fascia that's just been laying around for the last year or more.

Rccrwlr

Yeah I was kinda bummed with the whole gear thing more so cuz I could have pushed it off a little longer again to save some money but oh well now I'll finally be happy once I get the gears done, just can't decide on 5.13 or 4.88.

Today I've just been doing boring installs like running the power wires for the arb twin, trucklites installed, cb wired up and trying to decide where to put that yet.....and put the spod back in 😑

I'm glad the newer jeeps have the clear/smoked turn singnals. Looks way better with the newer trucklites.

View attachment 161169

May put on the front bumper and pull the rear and install the d-ring mounts and the EVO fascia that's just been laying around for the last year or more.

Looking good. You've been working like crazy. Building should at least be more fun than taking it apart.

Top Bottom