Hinrichs 2.0

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I think it would have been easier to remove the front seats to install the front covers.
It took me forever to get mine situated properly.

Funny after you said that I was thinking about pulling the driver seat. I got the passenger mounted up almost perfectly, and dont want to pull that with the arb twin mounted, it was heavy enough the first time.

I figure after I clean them, I will really work on getting them to fit perfectly, so no point to really get it perfect now.

LasVegasJK

How do you like having that compressor under the seat? I'm thinking of mounting mine there as well, but would it survive a deep water crossing?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I like it under there, since its very concealed. I only use it for airing up tires however tho, no air lockers yet. I feel with water it would be fine, since it can be mounted under the vehicle, just need to make sure it doesnt suck in any water.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I somehow thought this was a good idea today

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462662880.639085.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462662902.027953.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462662918.809828.jpg

$10 later at the car wash

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462662949.993871.jpg

May also be calling him flipper from now on

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462662970.606629.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I can't believe it only took $10 to get it that clean, good wheeling with you today.

I wouldn't call it clean haha, but it's a start. At least I could see to get home and not let the dirt bake into the soft top. It was nice to meet you and wheel with you.

Bout time you wheel that thing. [emoji16][emoji106]

It's been way too long since is maiden voyage out that's for sure.

Ddays

Hooked
LOL - love Flipper! - that's perfect!

Dammit I really missed going out with you guys, mud & all.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The mud was fun, for a once and done thing. Now for the 5 year clean up lol. I got a lot off like I said, but the underside and skid plates....yeah thats another story. I may end up dropping them down to get it all out but not sure yet. From what I can tell the exhaust cross over skid is the worst.

So I think its time to buy another pressure washer since its been a few years and my old one took a shit.

swampdog

Gotta love dry mud falling in your eyes when you get under to grease a control arm 6 months after you were in the mud. The gift that keeps on giving...

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
View attachment 174500

Other side installed and the dash crossbar. I need to to the upper part yet but need to pull the hardtop back so I will wait till I have an extra set of hands for that part.

Gonna grab some more paracord later today and wrap the handles like I did before. Wasn't feeling the tan so I pulled it off.

Did you find any clearance issues with the cage and the Trektop?

Top Bottom