Hinrichs 2.0

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I bought a Mopar bag that holds the half doors windows and secures them to the back of the rear seat headrests and child restraint tie downs . Seems like a good way to store them. Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

With my tuffy deck, this option wouldnt work for me. I have some room between the seats at the back pannel but not enough for the windows.

Washed the jeep saturday, it was pointless, its dirty again from the storm.

Ordered a spiderwebshade....was going to get a color but ended up just getting black to make life easy. Figured red may be a little much with the seat covers.

Still have the trektop, wish it would go away, but I do have a box now so hopefully someone will buy it since I can ship it. Also thinking about selling the hardtop as well since I dont really have room for it unless I get a shed and even then it will take up way too much room that I want to loose.

scull20

With my tuffy deck, this option wouldnt work for me. I have some room between the seats at the back pannel but not enough for the windows.

Washed the jeep saturday, it was pointless, its dirty again from the storm.

Ordered a spiderwebshade....was going to get a color but ended up just getting black to make life easy. Figured red may be a little much with the seat covers.

Still have the trektop, wish it would go away, but I do have a box now so hopefully someone will buy it since I can ship it. Also thinking about selling the hardtop as well since I dont really have room for it unless I get a shed and even then it will take up way too much room that I want to loose.

I'd buy the trektop from you, but buying the progrips seemed more important at the time.

I'm happy with my spiderwebshade. Cuts down on the wind quiet a bit with the top off along with the sun.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Looking good! I like my slant top, but really do miss the extra space I lost by getting it. Especially on a 2 door.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I'd buy the trektop from you, but buying the progrips seemed more important at the time.

I'm happy with my spiderwebshade. Cuts down on the wind quiet a bit with the top off along with the sun.

I don't blame you, those brakes are on my list if I can sell the hardtop and the Trektop. The shade comes today and if the weather holds off tonight I'll be installing it.

Looking good! I like my slant top, but really do miss the extra space I lost by getting it. Especially on a 2 door.

I switched mainly due to the half door windows more than anything. While having the extra space now in the back so if I wanted I could use the security deck for actually holding stuff, I never minded the slant back. The main thing I will miss is the bikini feature tho, but I think the spidershade will be nice enough for what I want.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Got the spiderwebshade installed last night cuz I do everything I. The dark now. Easy install for the most part, rear bungees are sure a stretch to get on at first.

Terrible pic is terrible.

IMG_8078.jpg

I think this will be a nice addition for when I can finally fold the top back. I do like how it makes the diamond top look more like the twill inside however since the "headliner" is black again.

Also got the oil changed today, super exciting for sure.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
i dig those half doors i need to get a set for my 2 door

For what they are I am happy with them, still kicking myself for selling my oem halfs tho.

Over the weekend I picked these up, haven't mounted them however as I tried the plastic mount for the white one and it doesn't work on the seat.

IMG_8121.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Ended up getting the drake mounts, was going to give TMR a try but being more money kept me just getting the drakes. I can fab up a seat mount myself for the one, and I will prolly mount the other on the c-pillar bars or somewhere else in the back.

scull20

Ended up getting the drake mounts, was going to give TMR a try but being more money kept me just getting the drakes. I can fab up a seat mount myself for the one, and I will prolly mount the other on the c-pillar bars or somewhere else in the back.

The drake mount is nice. I've got mine by the passenger seat. No rattles thus far, but the occasional complaint from a new passenger here and there. It's really not in the way at all, just looks that way.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The drake mount is nice. I've got mine by the passenger seat. No rattles thus far, but the occasional complaint from a new passenger here and there. It's really not in the way at all, just looks that way.

I was going to run one there, but it would be in the way of my compressor so I will just stick to the driver side I think for now. Prolly end up changing my mind a few times tho lol.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I wont understand why, but I sure do not have luck with these LED load resistors anymore. Usually they end up melting off the wires, which is an easy fix normally but annoying. Got the dreaded light last night, with fast flashing, and pulled the tail but everything is still connected which has me confused. I do have a spare one so I will swap that when I get a chance tonight or this weekend, but I dont seem to get more than maybe 6+ months out of these before I have an issue. Anyone else have the same problems?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Drake mounts showed up last night, kinda cool how they are $55 but don't come with any clamps or instructions

IMG_8157.jpg

Brought one to work with me so I could grab some hose clamps to see what fit well and got some smaller ones for the c-pillars

IMG_8160.jpg

Top Bottom